Wednesday, August 8, 2007

our two thousand one hundred ninety-first day

about three weeks ago, in honor of our two thousand one hundred ninety-first day together, mike took me out for a fancy dinner date at craftsteak in the mgm grand. craftsteak was fabulous, especially the restaurant's decor. food was delicious; i could not stop eating their delectable corn kernels, and that was only their side dish. i gotta admit, however, that my experience at fleur de lys remains number one; their customer service made you feel like you're in a movie. 'then again, i have only been to three (3) fine dining restaurants my whole life, so who am i to say? good thing, mike promised me that from now on, he'll take me out to a fancy restaurant in town at least once a year. hehe... it's quite a humble promise, so i'm pretty confident about him keeping it =)

first course

main coursedesert




nope, this isn't part of the desert anymore.




on top of the fancy dinner, my husband wrote me a love letter inserted in a hallmark musical card (the tune was "truly"). it's ridiculously corny that it is SO cute! as a matter of fact, even without the fancy dinner, the love letter alone was well over enough to make the day. <3

mike had already asked me where i'd like to go next time. it's too early to tell, but i think it's pretty safe to say i'm leaning towards this one. =)

No comments: