Wednesday, August 8, 2007

less than four months countdown

that's right. less than four months away. yet, i feel like i have not done any major progress in my wedding preps. i feel horrible! i feel like everything is currently a mess. this is probably why i have not even bothered to take the time to do some blogging. what else am i going to blog about other than whining about how i have not done any major progress in my wedding preps? and how many times do i have to repeat that i have not done any major progress in wedding preps within the same paragraph? grrrr!!!

not trying to make excuses, but really... unfortunately, my world does not solely revolve around the wedding preparations. there's always one thing after the other that keeps me from focusing on the wedding... i mean, there's work, church, family, and my ongoing marriage itself - all simultaneously! cuhrayzay!

i am starting to really panic. i am such a worrywart, and mike claims i have ADD, which is why it is hard for me to focus on one thing at a time, so i never finish anything. i used to deny it, but i am starting to believe it now. anyway, this whole wedding thing is starting to eat me up alive. i keep having this imaginations of our wedding day turning into a wedding fiasco. at work today, i couldn't even get myself to focus because the wedding would always be in the back of my brain. my gahrs!


... which reminds me, special thanks to sheryll for the words of encouragement in the midst of my panic attacks.

No comments: