Wednesday, November 14, 2007

ten (10) days!

for a long while, when people asked me how i am feeling about the wedding, i usually say, "ehhh, 'more anxious than excited..." as of this moment, however, i have to admit, i am starting to feel an inkling of excitement. :)

i am sooooo cramming, but it's actually slowly starting to come together... well, you'd think, right?! when the wedding is next week!

i accomplished quite a handful today:
  • had my second dress fitting - i have to say the dress looked quite stunning after all that alterations... oh yes, lucette did give me boobies. my cousin noemi came with me. thank you, girlie :)
  • finally bought lydia's flower girl dress. lydia is my niece [noemi's daughter] who just moved back from hawaii and was not able to get a flower girl dress ordered on time. (thus, we failed to include her name in my bridal party list on our invitation.) noemi and my auntie melany had been looking everywhere for a dress that's similar to the original flower girl dress that we bought for mikayla. the closest we could find is noticeably different, but oh well, as long as the fabric's chocolate brown! our sweet lydia's worth it :)
  • found and bought my bridal garter at frederick's of hollywood... and thanks to ate noemi's tip, we were able to get it for like crazzzzy cheap when the other bridal places jack up the prices to like ten times the price!
  • finally found and bought my bridal jewelries (just earrings and bracelet with bare neck shoulders ;) that were picked out by mike
  • mike and i went also perfume shopping courtesy of my mommy, except she doesn't know - i used my macy's credit account that she pays for monthly ;) hehehe...
  • got ring pillows and flower girl baskets compliments of demetrios
  • programs and order of events are getting more finalized and finalized each day
  • set up the wedding rehearsal with first presbyterian church
  • finally heard from james today (after he went m.i.a. on me for a good number of weeks) regarding our paper and printing needs ;)
  • same thing with kuya evan regarding the reception decors

still have an overwhelming major details to take care of! i'm so stressed out, but it's a good stress... if that makes sense.

okay, this is it! no more turning back now! tuloy na tuloy na tuloy na ito!

No comments: