Friday, March 9, 2007

say cheese

looking for a wedding photographer is, by far, one of my biggest dillemmas aside from the ceremony site. sigh. valerie and i were browsing through different portfolios of wedding photographers last night, and i gotta say that photographers from the p.i. are definitely something else - even compared to those who are based in the states.

i'm willing to invest as much as 20% of my whole wedding budget just for timeless, genuine wedding photos... but a third (?!) is just pushing it.

if i could just have him, that's it. i'd be set for, like, life. you won't hear anything about this from me anymore, ever... and he's still available for 11/23!

i have to have a talk with mike. heh.

oh, and update on my hairdo... i'm totally dropping the tiara. it's not quite doing it for me, so i'm gonna have to stick with my (and valerie's) gut feeling and go with something like this...



No comments: